TOUR PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR UGANDA
Below is a sample itinerary, alternatively we can tailor make your safari to suit your preferences, with extensions to the sample below or tailor made with alternative properties.
PEARL OF AFRICA SAFARI
It is an extra ordinary feeling sitting in the dense rain forest knowing you are with a few of the last remaining mountain gorillas. Take a guided walk on the munyara river trail, which is an ideal short walk. This trail leads to three delightful crystal clear waterfalls, and there is a profusion of tree ferns, epiphytic ferns, orchids and bwindi's colorful array of butterflies.
Here you may also see birds and primates from the forest edge.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
|02||Bwindi||Volcanoes Bwindi Camp|
|03||Bwindi||Volcanoes Bwindi Camp|
- On your arrival at Entebbe International airport, you will be welcomed and escorted to your hotel for overnight.
- After breakfast depart by road heading south. Stop for lunch in one of the towns along the way. Then drop down into a valley, to Bwindi Impenetrable forest, home of the mountain gorillas...later retire for the night.
- Early breakfast then head for gorilla tracking. If you have the afternoon free, take a guided village walk, observe how the Ugandans live, visit a local bar and meet the local medicine man. Overnight and meals at Volcanoes Bwindi Camp.
- After a morning breakfast return back to Kampala for overnight Sheraton Hotel.
- Transfer to Entebbe International airport for your outbound flight