TOUR PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR KENYA
Below is a sample itinerary, alternatively we can tailor make your safari to suit your preferences, with extensions to the sample below or tailor made with alternative properties.
Discover unforgettable pleasures as night game drives, guided bush walks, and either horse or camel riding across its plains. Enjoy magnificent views across the game studded plains to the snow capped peaks of Mt. Kenya. Overlook a floodlit waterhole and get an opportunity to photograph wild animals in their natural habitat. Among rare game found in this safari include: Long necked Gerenuk, Grevy's zebra
SERENA SCENIC SAFARIS
|01||NAIROBI||NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL||BB||TRANSFER|
|02||NAIROBI||NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL||BB||EXCURSIONS|
|03||NANYUKI||SERENA MOUNTAIN LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|04||NANYUKI||SERENA SWEET WATERS TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|05||NANYUKI||SERENA SWEET WATERS TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|06||NAKURU||ELEMENTAITA SERENA SAFARI CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|07||NAKURU||ELEMENTAITA SERENA SAFARI CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|08||MAASAI MARA||MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|09||MAASAI MARA||MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|10||MAASAI MARA||MARA SERENA SAFARI LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|11||NAIROBI||NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL||DAY ROOM|
- Arrive in Nairobi to be transferred to the Nairobi Serena Hotel: the Jewel of the crown of the Serena Group of Hotels...Despite its pivotal central location, the serena also remains true to its title and offers an oasis of serenity amidst the hustle of one of Africa's mosdt vibrant capital, cities.
- Drive to samburu game reserve in the rugged northern sector of this safari. Guest rooms overlook the river where crocodiles feed in full view. While not in the room, enjoy game drives where you get to see rare species of game, photo scenic, chances of seeing leopards and elephants in the river.
- A second full day to explore the samburu game reserve with its stunning backdrop of hills, in an arid area. Sambur serena lodge is beautifully situated on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro, everything is geared to making most of the lodges spectacular. The very popular crocodile bar overhangs the water and is a great vantage point for the nightly feeding of the crocodiles . This is the place of the famous lioness, who adopted oryx babies.
- Drive to the sweet water game reserve which lies in the heart of the privately owned 22,000 acre ranch. You will enjoy magnificent views across the game studded plains to the snow capped peaks of Mt. Kenya. Overlooking a flood lit waterhole, the camp offers the visitors an unforgettable opportunity to photograph wildanimals in their natural habitat.
you can see the tame rhino morani, here. He is a grown orphan raised by and at the Daphne Sheldrick's trust, which looks after orphan elephants and rhinos. There is alsa chimpanzee sanctuary.
- Depart early , drive down into the great riftvalley . Here you will visit Lake Nakuru national park, famous for the millions of pink flamingoes that wade in the shallow shores together with multitudes of pelicans and a wide variety of other birds. You will get a chance to see black and white rhinos, the endangered rothschild's giraffe , waterbuck, rock hyrax, a europhobia forest and many plain game. you can also see leopards here.
- An early start for the long drive to the maasai mara, probably the most prolific wildlife area of the world. You drive across the mara serena safari lodge, which is a masterful interpretation of a masai village. This is where you can often see the crossing of the wildbeests and zebra, and in December the stragglers may still be there heading back to the serengeti in Tanzania.
- A second full day to explore the masai mara. Set high on a bush- cloaked hill, embraced by parcing vistas and washed by a sea of richly rolling grasslands, it stands centre- stage to one of africa's most dramatic wildlife arenas and has a ringside seat for the greatest wildlife show on earth, the legendary migration of the wildbeests. Drawing its inspiration from the traditional masai cultural motif of a cluster of domed, mud- colored huts encircled by a "Boma" of brushwood, the mara serena offers a rare blend of raw african splendor and sumptuous sophistication.
- After breakfast depart for nairobi and relax in a nairobi hotel day room.
PIONEER SPECIAL SAFARIS
Feel like the original pioneers; the africans, first to migrate eldoret originally known as "farm 64". Visit the lushy hilly region, famous site where Dr. Mary Leakey discovered the remains of proconsul africans, the last common ancestor of the great apes and man.
SAROVA CHEETAH SAFARI
|01||NAIROBI||NEW STANLEY / PAN AFRIC HOTEL||HB||TRANSFER|
|02||NAIROBI||NEW STANLEY / PAN AFRIC HOTEL||FB||EXCURSION|
|03||SAMBURU||SAROVA SHABA LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|04||SAMBURU||SAROVA SHABA LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|05||NAKURU||LION HILL LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|06||NAKURU||LION HILL LODGE||FB||SAFARI|
|07||MAASAI MARA||SAROVA MARA TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|08||MASAI MARA||SAROVA MARA TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|09||MASAI MARA||SAROVA MARA TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|10||MASAI MARA||SAROVA MARA TENTED CAMP||FB||SAFARI|
|11||NAIROBI||NEW STANLEY / PAN AFRIC HOTEL||DAYROOM / TRANSFER|
- Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be welcomed and transferred to your city hotel.
- After breakfast, you will depart the hotel and be taken on a full day excursion, including a visit to Daphne Sheldrick's to feed orphaned elephants, giraffe center karen blixen museum followed by lunch at karen blixen coffee garden. After lunch you will be taken shopping at collectors den located at the city center on route back to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is spent on leisure.
- Next morning you will depart to Nakuru by road. Drive along scenic routes, captivating the views of the Rift valley. You will arrive in Nakuru in time for lunch. During your evening game drive at 1600hrs, enjoy the spectacular sight of the flock of flamingos.
- Depart next morning after breakfast by road to Eldoret. At 7000ft, Eldoret has cool and fresh air and is also rich in forest cover, hills and mountains. Despite the absence of wildlife, the area has an extraordinary scenery and interesting cultural experience.
- Depart after breakfast to Kitale. Visit a school run by an NGO African Angels Foundation, play games and get entertained by the children and get to know them, lunch at the school. Later drive back to the Eldoret.
- Depart after breakfast to Rusinga Island for lunch. After lunch it's time for you to go fishing on Lake Victoria then back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Excursions to rusinga islands. Rusinga island is well known for its rich fossil deposit. Its there that Mary Leakey discovered a skull of Proconsul africanus (a primitive anthropoid ape), which can be seen in the Kenya National Museum.
- After breakfast drive to the famous masai mara game reserve for lunch. 1600 hrs game drive.
- After breakfast enjoy an all day endless stretch of terrain game drive, where the annual migration of wild beasts takes place.
- Game drive the whole day and explore more of the mara.
- After experiencing the wonders of the Masai Mara drive or fly back to Nairobi and arrive in time for lunch. A day room will be provided for you at Nairobi Serena or a similar hotel.
Be one with nature at its finest, game drives with prime views of the spectacular wildbeasts migration betweeen the months of June and September. During the remainder of the year watch herds of watering elephants, giraffe and other animals.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
|01||Nairobi||Nairobi Serena Hotel||FB||Transfer|
|02||Masai Mara Game Reserve||Mara Serena Lodge||FB|
|03||Masai Mara Game Reserve||Mara Serena Lodge||FB|
- Arrival transfer to Nairobi hotel for rest and relaxation the rest of the day is spent at your relaxation and planned excursion in Nairobi.
- Fly to Masai Mara in the morning. After lunch and relaxing, do a game drive to get a feel of Mara in the evening and you get to see the lions coming out to hunt.
- After breakfast enjoy Masai Mara Game drive morning and afternoon; you can visit the Masai village and enjoy a balloon safari.
- Drive back to Nairobi or fly. Relax in a day room hotel in Nairobi. Next day depart for the airport.