TOUR PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR TANZANIA
Below is a sample itinerary, alternatively we can tailor make your safari to suit your preferences, with extensions to the sample below or tailor made with alternative properties.
TANZANIA CLASSIC 6 DAYS
Welcome to the home of lush forests, home to troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Splendid view of tree -climbing spread out along the branches of Acacia trees and tree-climbing pythons. On clear days magnificent views of Mt. Kilimanjaro can be seen from almost any spot. The varying wildlife and topography ranging from forests to swamps.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
|01||Lake Manyara||Lake Manyara Serena Lodge|
|02||Serengeti||Serengeti Serena Lodge|
|03||Serengeti||Serengeti Serena Lodge|
|04||Ngorongoro||Ngorongoro Serena Lodge|
|05||Ngorongoro||Ngorongoro Serena Lodge|
- Leave in the morning and cross the border into Tanzania, arriving in Arusha in time for lunch and then proceed to Lake Manyara.
- Depart in the morning for Serengeti, arriving in time for lunch followed by a game drive in the plains of Serengeti.
- Spend another day in the Serengeti plains enjoy the rich game of the plains.
- Depart for the spectacular Ngorongoro crater, after an early morning game drive. Enroute from Serengeti pass via Olduvai Gorge. Arrive at Ngorongoro in time for lunch followed by a game drive.
- spend the entire day on a game drive inside the crater, with picnic lunch out in the wilderness.
- Depart after breakfast by road for Nairobi then transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Depart by air after breakfast to Arusha. Arriving in time for lunch the afternoon spent at your leisure.